My Space..Life..Surrounding..

Telling u real life & showing u real pictures of how life & people are connected together....

all abt ME304..

all abt ME304..

Monday, December 15, 2008

My Dec Plan 2008

15 days away from new year 2009..wow cant believe it
2008 was a good year for me...and i wanna maintain it in 2009 and year after that...

What happen in 2008?
I got promoted, having someone who loves me & bought a hse...

Plan for 2009..
1) Fly to KK with the girls on the 21st Feb
2) Fly to KL by End of Feb wz my bro to buy stuffs for my 2nd bro who's getting married
3) To celebrate raya d KL...wz my family cant wait
4) To celebrate my anniversary (Dont want to say much abt it yet..will see la nanti)
5) Busy moment - My 2nd bro getting married by June..

What else?
See how it goes..

Office plan? Self Plan?
See in my next edition of my blog.....Kan tdo tah dulu

No comments: