My Space..Life..Surrounding..

Telling u real life & showing u real pictures of how life & people are connected together....

all abt ME304..

all abt ME304..

Monday, December 15, 2008

My Weekend @ Walk & Hunt

Lets talk abt my weekend...Well my sunday was ok la where i spend time wz the girls at Bandar joining the BSM Walk & Hunt...

The game was ok, the question was so so damn hard babe..we give up half way where we didnt did the leg 3..but whats important we had fun..

Just imagine my baby who suppose to turn up on sunday instead turn up midnight of saturday night..salah 2am of sunday mrng actually... i was sleeping sudah when he turn up...

The silly thing i didnt told him that i have to wake up 5am..poor baby..Sorry..
Until he realise when i was making lots of noise in my room...(dont think bad ahh, he sleep at the game room) he slowly sees who's d one making the noise, rupa2 nya Me..

"why are u up so early syg?"

I feel bad of not telling him the night before...well after explaining...he was ok..

After all my weekend was ok la...Didnt win but had fun..under the HOT SUNNY SUN..
And my body was feeling so so hot after i arrive home....

Looking forward for the next year Walk & HUNT....

See Ya All....

No comments: